Order of Reception Introductions
Who gets introduced first into the wedding reception?
Here is a simple order for the introductions made during the wedding reception.
1. Grandparents of the bride.
2. Grandparents of the groom.
3. Parents of the bride.
4. Parents of the groom.
5. Flower girl and the ring bearer.
6. Junior bridesmaid and junior groomsmen.
7. Bridesmaids and Groomsmen.
8. Maid (Matron) of honor and the best man.
9. The bride and groom.
Remember that if there is ever any question, women go first and they should always be escorted.